POS Microsoft Dynamics Retails Management System Multi-Chain
Microsoft DynamicsTM Retail Management System (RMS) Headquarters equips multi-store businesses or chains to roll up and manage all stores from the head office. Designed to help retailers meet demanding business challenges, Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters delivers tools that mirrors the functionality of familiar Microsoft®Office programs, integrating seamlessly with other applications and devices, adapting to meet changing business requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters lets you manage and track inventory for individual stores and for your entire chain from one location. Equipped with real-time stock information, you can keep inventory at an optimal level, increase inventory turns, and purchase from the lowest-cost suppliers.
- Detailed inventory data
- Set up automatic inventory replenishment anywhere and for any set of stores
- Set up a master inventory database and download it to any group of stores.
- Program sales tax individually by store per local regulations
- Promote inventory balancing by managing stock transfers among stores. An inventory transfer log tracks stock movement.
- Designate selected stores as warehouses
- Perform inter-store quantity checks so you can determine the inventory levels at all stores.